We book using MindBody Online website or App. If you would like to reserve an appointment with us, click the "Book Now" button on the home page and you will be directed through our booking system.
Sessions are non-refundable and are subject to our cancellation policy.
Due to a high demand for appointments, we have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please login to the MindBody app or website or the HigherDOSE app to process this change more than 24-hours before your appointment time. Any appointments cancelled or changed within the 24-hour time will be lost. The cancellation policy applies to appointments booked within the 24-hour time, so please be mindful when making same day appointments.
Arrival & Departure
We book 25 or 45 minute sauna sessions. 25 minute sessions allow for an additional 5 minutes in the room to change without any additional costs. If you’re looking for a full experience, we recommend booking our 45 minute sauna session, which allows up to 60 minutes in the room. Additional time spent in the rooms causes delays with arriving appointments and is subject to an additional cost of $2.50 per minute.
- Arrive on time or early! We try to accommodate as many of our clients as possible, so we book the rooms back to back with enough time in between to clean and get things ready for the next client. Because of this we ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment start time and make sure you vacate the room when your booked time is up.
What to Wear
- We provide each client with a towel, as well as one towel to sit on. If you require extra towels you can rent one for $2.
- Some like to wear their bathing suits or undergarments when in the sauna, however most go in with just the towels we provide.
- We have hampers provided in each room for your towels and robes when you are done with your session.
- We recommend bringing loose, comfortable clothing to change into after your session.
A Note on Temperature
- Infrared saunas heat the body, not the air. So the temperature inside the sauna is not to be confused with your body temperature or the quality of your sauna session. Please don't get fixated on the temperature the sauna reads.
- We like it hot when it comes to our saunas! But please follow your doctor's instructions if they recommend using a lower temperature (which is also beneficial).
Other Do's, Don'ts, and FYIs
- We do not recommend the sauna for pregnant women.
- Please no unsupervised children under the age of 12.
- Please lock the door behind you in the sauna room.
- Please no shoes in the sauna.
- Please do not eat in the sauna rooms.
- Please shut the glass doors gently.
- Please refrain from applying any oils or lotions to your skin prior to entering the sauna.
- Please enjoy the filtered, ionized, and alkaline water we provide in each room.
- Reach out if you have any questions or comments, we are here for you and appreciate any feedback. Give us a call at 201 381-6162 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!